The Merlin 1000BH gas pressure proving system is designed for use in boiler houses. This panel is to be used to carry out a gas proving test on the pipe work in order to highlight if there is a gas appliance open or a gas leak. The Merlin 1000BH is designed to give the user full control over the incoming gas supply with the lockable key-switch operation.
The Merlin 1000BH can work in conjunction with natural gas, carbon monoxide and LPG sensors. The Merlin 1000BH also has an auto reset feature in the event of a power cut. The system can also interface with fire alarms and BMS systems.
For further information on this solution please see downloads tab for CAD drawings & solution sheets.
• Key lock User control
• Gas detection & Gas Pressure Proving feature provides a tightness test on the pipework downstream of the gas valve
• Easily wall mounted and labeled PCB
• Protects people and property by testing for leaks before allowing the gas on.
• Reliable method of pressure proving using the gas pressure transducer.
• Quick proving test, typically 30 seconds from switch on to ready for use.
• Width – 254mm
• Depth – 64mm