The Merlin 1000VW+ Laboratory Utility Controller allows the teacher to command the utilities available to the classroom at any given time whilst also including built in safety features to protect the classroom, students and the building. The Merlin 1000VW+ controls Water, Gas and Electricity with individual switches and time out functions. The gas pressure is tested using a unique digital transducer ensuring no open gas taps and no gas leaks. In built connectivity allows for connection to existing fire alarm and building management systems and with its easy to use system status panel and labeled PCB the Merlin 1000VW+ is easy to install and easy to operate.
• Can work in conjunction with a Merlin CO2 Monitor.
• Protects people and property by testing for leaks before allowing the gas on.
• Reliable method of pressure proving using the gas pressure transducer.
• Key switch and touch sensors gives teacher full control of three utilities – typically the gas supply, bench electrics & water supply.
• Quick proving test, typically 30 seconds from switch on to ready for use.
• Time out facility protects the building out of hours
• Low pressure indication, continual monitoring of gas pressure.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 1000VW+ can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements.
• Covered by Oceania Gas Safety 3 year warranty.
• Width – 254mm
• Depth – 64mm