The fans can be monitored through air pressure switches or fan current monitors. To operate the Merlin 1250 the fans should be turned to the ‘on’ position, once the panel receives a signal to indicate the fans are operating the key on the panel can be turned to the ‘on’ position and this will open the gas solenoid valve. If the fans should fail, the ‘fan fault’ LED on the panel will illuminate and the gas solenoid will close. Additional sensors and safety shut off buttons can be wired into the panel
• Interlocking with fans using either Air PD switches or built in current monitors
• Will accept remote emergency knock-off buttons.
• Key switch operation gives the user full control.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install.
• Covered by Oceania Gas Safety 3 year warranty.
• Width – 178mm
• Depth – 62mm