A carbon monoxide and dioxide monitors can be utilized with the Merlin 2000S to prove the ventilation is in operation & running efficiently. If dangerous levels of carbon monoxide is detected, the Merlin 2000S will automatically shutdown the gas supply & provide a visual and audible alarm of the danger.
At the same time the Merlin 2000S will check that the ventilation fans are operational. If at any time the panel detects the fans have stopped the panel will shut down the gas supply. A main factor when designing the Merlin 2000S was to make installation easy and cost effective. No calibration or set up of the gas-proving device is required.
• Interlocking with fans using either Air PD switches or fan current sensors to interlock up to 4 fans.
• Can work in conjunction with a Merlin CO2 Monitor.
• Will accept remote emergency knock-off buttons.
• Protects people and property by testing for leaks before allowing the gas on.
• Reliable method of pressure proving using the gas pressure transducer.
• Key switch operation gives the user full control.
• Quick proving test, typically 30 seconds from switch on to ready for use.
• Low pressure indication, continual monitoring of gas pressure.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Certified for sale in Australia and New Zealand
• Covered by Oceania Gas Safety 3 year warranty.
- Height – 178mm
- Width – 254mm
- Depth – 64mm
OGS 2000S Product Datasheet
Commercial Kitchen Safety Solution