The Merlin CO2 Desktop Detector is designed specifically for use in classrooms or offices to monitor the air and help improve ventilation. This low cost unit provides teachers with a clear indication of the CO2 levels, humidity and temperature.
The sensor can be wall mounted or located on the teachers desk. Each unit comes with a 1 meter USB cable which can plug into your PC USB drive.
For further information check out our download section or alternatively contact your local representative.
• Monitors Temperature, Humidity and CO2
• Desktop or wall mountable
• USB Powered – PC/mains adapter
• Low drift NDIR CO2 sensor with long lifespan
• Bold multicoloured indication
• Audible and visual alarm
• Touch button operation
• Auto-calibration & Manual Calibration
• HD Large, easy to read display
• Date and Time display